Title: Physician, Clinical Instructor in Neurology, Medical Director
Company: Hope Neurology, South College, Northridge Hospital Medical Center Sleep Evaluation Center
Location: Knoxville, TN United States
- Inductee, Worldwide Lifetime Achievement (2018)
- Inductee, Worldwide Lifetime Achievement (2015)
- Industry Expert, Top 101 Industry Experts, Who’s Who Publishers (2014)
- Inductee, Lifetime Membership, Worldwide Registry (2014)
- Recipient, Multiple Sclerosis Research Fellowship, UCLA (1972-1973)
- Honoree, Regional Top Doctor
- Recipient, Top Doctor Award, Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in America (2011-2014, 2016)
- Doctor of Medicine, UCLA
- Master of Science in Biochemistry, UCLA
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Knox College
- Certified in Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.
- Licensed to Practice Medicine, State of California
- Licensed to Practice Medicine, State of Tennessee
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.
- Certified Specialist, The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
Contact David William Brandes: