Title: Director of Fellowship Training, Clinical Assistant Surgeon in Gynecological Service
Company: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Location: New York, NY United States
- Inductee, Worldwide Lifetime Achievement (2017)
- Recipient, Stanley Zinberg Teaching Award, Downtown Medical Center, New York University (2000)
- Recipient, Berlex Oncology Foundation Award (1997)
- Recipient, Trainee Investigator Award, American Federation For Clinical Research (1994)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in America (2001-2005)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare (2004)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in Science and Engineering (2003)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in the World (2002)
- Doctor of Medicine, New York University
- Bachelor of Arts, Columbia University, Magna Cum Laude
- Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inc.
- Diplomate in Gynecologic Oncology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inc.
Contact Dennis S. Chi: