Title: Business Lawyer
Company: Private Practitioner
Location: Columbia, MD United States
- Author of Lead Article in the Journal of Business & Technology Law (2012) entitled, “‘No Inventions, no Innovations’: Reassessing the Government’s Case Against United States Steel Corporation.”
- Principal Contributor in the Preparation and Drafting of the United States Department of Justice’s Antitrust Report on Property-Liability Insurance (1977), entitled “The Pricing and Marketing of Insurance.”
- Recognition by Martindale-Hubbell as an AV Preeminent Attorney for Thirty Years (1985-2015).
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in America, Marquis Who’s Who (2018).
- LLB, University of Maryland School of Law (1966).
- MA in Economics, Johns Hopkins University (1961).
- BA in Political Science, Johns Hopkins University (1959).
Contact Guy B. Maseritz: