Title: Chief Executive Officer; Interdisciplinary Research and Development Engineer and Mathematician
Company: Maverick Trailblazers Inc.
Location: United States
- Inductee, Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement (2018)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in the World, Marquis Who’s Who (2010-2016)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in America, Marquis Who’s Who (2010-2016)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in Science and Engineering, Marquis Who’s Who (2011-2012)
- Recipient, Outstanding Achievement Award, WORLDCOMP (2010-2011)
- Recipient, Distinguished Service Award, WORLDCOMP (2008-2009)
- Recipient, Achievement Award, WORLDCOMP (2006-2007, 2012)
- Fellow, BCS: The Chartered Institute for IT
- Author, editor, or associate editor, Over 825 Reviewed Publications Including Research Publications and Political Commentaries
- Creator, Multidimensional Matrix Mathematics Including Multidimensional Matrix Algebra and Multidimensional Matrix Calculus
- Originator, Public Policy Engineering, Political Engineering, Computational Public Policy, and Computational Politics
- Co-formulator, Best Published Methods for Maintaining Power Flow to Customers During Reconfiguration of Radial Power Distribution Systems
- Co-devisor, Best Published Methods for Multiobjective Optimization of Radial Power Distribution System Operations
- Member, 300 International Program Committees for Engineering Research Conferences
- Originator, Standard Gravity Day
- Former Infantry Officer and Platoon Commander Understudy, Canadian Army Reserve
- Educated in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Intelligent Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Nutrition, Exercise Science, Economics, and Entrepreneurship, University of Waterloo, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Cornell University, University of Colorado Boulder, Carleton University, University of Saskatchewan, IEEE, etc.
- Worked 4 engineering entrepreneurial positions, 17 engineering or math employee or consultant positions, as the CEO or acting CEO for 4 geographical associations of federal and provincial political parties, and as a city committee representative.
- Principal, Solo’s Solutions
- Interdisciplinary Researcher and Developer, Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineer, Intelligent Systems Engineer, Political and Public Policy Engineer, Mathematician, Entrepreneur, Political Writer, Public Policy Analyst, Former Political Operative, Progressive Activist, Civil Rights Activist, Former Infantry Officer, And Mixed Martial Artist
Contact Ashu M. G. Solo: