Title: Psychotherapist, Cinical Social Worker
Company: Private Practice
Location: Tampa, FL United States
- Inductee, Worldwide Lifetime Achievement (2017)
- Recipient, Susan Trujillo Memorial Award, City of Tampa (1999)
- Recipient, Victims’ Voice Award, Hillsborough County Victims’ Assistance (1991)
- Recipient, Outstanding Alumnus Award, School of Social Work, University of South Florida Alumni Association (1991)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in the South and Southwest (1988, 1991-1992, 1995, 1997-1998, 2000-2015)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in America (1999-2003, 2008, 2012-2014)
- Master of Science, Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Social Work, University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of South Florida
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Florida
- Diplomate, National Register of Clinical Social Workers, National Association of Social Workers
- Certified Clinical Sexologist, The American Board of Sexology
- Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor, Path Intl.
- Certified Equine Specialist in Mental Health & Learning, Path Intl.
- Certification, International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc.
Contact Joseph Patrick Callan, MSW, LCSW: